Washington Bike, Walk, Roll Summit
Washington Bike, Walk, and Roll Summit
2020 Washington Bike, Walk, and Roll Summit
Date: Sunday, April 26 - Monday, April 27
Location: Spokane Convention Center
***Hotel rooming block at the Best Western Spokane, click the link to get in on our discounted rate. Rooms must be reserved by March 25th, 2020 to guarantee rates. All unclaimed rooms will be opened to the general public on March 25, 2020. More hotel suggestions below.
As part of our commitment to include a robust representation of diverse voices and to make this event available to more people, we are providing a limited number of scholarships to offset registration costs. If you are a speaker or attendees, please consider applying for a scholarship. Similar to registration, you must create or use an existing a cascade.org account (it’s easy and it’s free!).
Call for Speakers
This conference seeks innovative and educational content related to biking, active transportation, and new mobility around Washington state and beyond. Our call for speakers is open until December 15. If you're interested, please fill out our Request for Proposals form. If you have questions contact Tamar Shuhendler, our Community Organizer.
Other hotels near Spokane convention center
Who does your registration fee support?
Your registration to the Washington Bike, Walk, Roll Summit makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.