Seattle Bike Swap
2020 Date TBA
9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
The Seattle Bike Swap is the bike community at its best. Neighbors helping neighbors buy and sell a trove of bicycle treasures, new and old. Find a great selection of bikes and bike-related goods of all types and sizes. It's a good idea to come with cash, but some sellers may take credit. This is a fun day for scouting out the perfect addition to your collection--or learning about options if you're new to bicycling. This huge sale is one day only, so don't miss out!
What's for sale? Everything from new bikes and gear, to classics like Rick Browning's offering (at booth #89).
"Old School Wheelman Sells Out! Souped-up 1975 Raleigh Sprite; Ti Road Bike; 40+ years of tools; many components and small parts; wheels; tires; shoes; locks, etc. Everything must go!"
- 8 a.m.
- $20 premium members, $25 basic members
- Advance Early Entry tickets are available online starting Dec. 10 or day-of event beginning at 8 a.m.
- (Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable)
in the market for your new bike? Bring a Helmet along to test ride!
There is ample car parking in the areas indicated below, as well as bike parking on the South side of Hangar 30 - remember to bring your bike lock!
If you have a working bike you want to sell but don't want to rent a booth, we offer consignment. We will try to sell your bike for your for a fee ($10 plus 10% of the selling price). Bikes are priced to move. Consignment bikes are sold for cash only.
To sell your bike on consignment:
- Bring your bike to the swap between 8 - 8:30 a.m. (Please use the east entrance.) NOTE: consignment closes to new bikes soon after 9 a.m.
- Complete a form and pay $10 per bike (includes one entry for the seller into the swap).
- Return by 2 p.m. that same day, and we will give you your cut of the proceeds (or your bike, if it does not sell).
It's really that simple. All proceeds will benefit Cascade's Major Taylor Project.
If you have a complete bike you would like to donate to the Major Taylor Project to sell at the swap, please contact Rich Brown email@example.com to make arrangements.