Washington Bike Summit Registration
2018 Summit Registration Information
- Tuesday Dec. 12, 2017, 10 a.m. - Registration opens
- Saturday, April 14, 2018, 11:59 p.m. - Registration closes
- Full Event (includes lunch both days)
- Adult- $150
- Senior (65+)- $130
- Student- $75
- Sunday or Monday only
- Adult- $75
- Senior (65+)- $65
- Student- $35.50
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and donors we are able to set registration fee at the minimum necessary to cover the most basic hard costs. To enable us to deliver our mission we ask all participants, including speakers, to register and pay for the Summit.
If you are unable to participate due to financial circumstances, please use this form. Scholarship resources may be available to reduce the cost of attendance for some. If so, those resources will be utilized to broaden the inclusion of voices and perspectives at the conference for the benefit of all participants.
There is no day-of Summit registration. Register online before the event sells out or online registration closes.
How can I be sure that you received my registration?
Once we receive your paid registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
What if I register and then have to cancel?
- Prior to March 30, 2018 registration is 50% refundable. There are no refunds after March 30, 2018. To request a refund, the directions are found at the top of this page.
- After March 31, 2018, please let us know if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you register and then realize that you can no longer attend, you may transfer your registration over to another individual until March 30, 2018; after that we reserve the right to transfer the registration to a scholarship recipient. All you need to do to make this change is email email@example.com and we will be happy to take care of it for you.
To request a refund please visit our refund policy page.